Terms and Conditions
Quality of service and commitment to clients
- I am a trained and insured complementary therapist. If I am a student in a new discipline, I will make this clear to you so you can make an informed decision. Treatment price will always be reflected, if given as a student.
- All sessions will last for the duration purchased. If you are late to an appointment, unfortunately, this means it will be shorter.
- All new clients will need to complete a consultation process at the start of the appointment. Existing clients will be asked to review their progress and situation as follow up since previous treatment(s).
- Treatments will only be given if deemed safe to do so. Doctor / other healthcare professional permission may be required before treatments can be given. Please mention when booking if you have a health condition. You may also wish to consult with your healthcare professional beforehand. Appointments ended early due to health conditions not disclosed on booking are not refundable.
- Hygiene is of utmost importance - the couch will be prepared with new towels/linens before each appointment, and therapist's hands washed before treatment begins
- Gift Vouchers are valid towards any available treatment
- Gift vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other offers
- Vouchers are valid until the expiry date displayed (3 months from date of purchase)
- If the whole voucher is not used, another voucher will be issued for the outstanding balance
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- Mobile reiki and mobile massage are possible within South Devon if it's possible to park outside, and there are no stairs to reach the room the treatment will take place in
- The room the treatment takes place in needs to have no current or recent cigarette/cigar/vape smoke, nor such smoke entering from other rooms during the appointment
- Mobile treatments are aimed at the PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5, PL6, PL7, PL8, PL9 areas. The PL20 and PL21 areas may incur an extra travel cost - please get in touch to discuss
- If you are outside of this area, please contact to discuss the possibility and for accurate pricing
- Any client demonstrating inappropriate or sexual behaviour will have their treatment terminated immediately, and no further appointments booked.
- Treatments are not given to clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Payment can be made by cash, card or bank transfer
- Payment is made at the end of the appointment
- Sometimes things come up and things change. It's an understandable part of life. If you're unable to make your appointment, please phone or text as soon as possible to allow someone else to take your space
- Appointments must be cancelled by phone/voice mail or text message
- Unfortunately, cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice incur a charge of £10 for mobile appointments and £25 for therapy room treatments
- Cancellations with less than 4 hours notice incur full charge
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, diagnosis or have been instructed to self-isolate, your appointment can be rescheduled free of charge. Please give notice as soon as you have this information.
- Client information will not be shared, unless for referral/medical advice with express permission from the client
- By signing the Client Record Form, clients give permission for their data (including Client Record Forms) to be stored securely in line with GDPR requirements
- By signing up to the mailing list, you have given permission for your data to be held by MailChimp. To unsubscribe, either contact me, or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of the emails
- Written feedback may be included in web content/publicity, with permission
- Clients' names and phone numbers will be submitted to NHS Test and Trace if required, along with date, time and nature of appointment.
- Online content is provided for informational purposes only
- No general guidance or suggestion is substitute for clinical assessment
- If you have an underlying health condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before applying general information to your personal situation or attempting any suggested activity
- ZoCo Wellness provides complementary therapies. These are not a substitute for clinical healthcare. They are designed to work alongside it.
- Links to other websites / social media channels are for informational purposes only
- I am not responsible for external content